Search 2.0

Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Spice Drawer

I wanted to come up with a way to organize all my spices.Has it ever happen to you, that you purchase a spice that you thought you needed when you already had it?
 Since I love to cook,I have more spices than the average cook.  I find it very frustrating when I can not find a particular spice.
. My husband Toby came up with a clever idea for organizing my spices. It was a low cost method. He took one of my drawers, and added some sticks 1x1's the length of the draw.
See also My kitchen redo on the cheap




See now I can find my spices, I have several of these drawers. The sticks raise the spices up so at a glance I can find what I need.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sis,
    Cool idea about the spice drawers....good job Toby.
    your sis,

    ReplyDelete